ProjectTemplate is a system for automating the thoughtless parts of a data analysis project:
- Organizing the files in your project.
- Loading all the R packages you’ll use.
- Loading all of your data sets into memory.
- Munging and preprocessing your data into a form that’s suitable for analysis.
In addition to automating the drudge work of analyzing data, ProjectTemplate hopes to promote better coding and analysis practices by:
- Curating the best R packages.
- Providing simple tools for keeping a log of your work
- Providing template code for:
- Data diagnostics
- Data munging
- Code profiling
- Unit testing
To learn how to use ProjectTemplate, we suggest going through the ProjectTemplate tutorial.